It’s that time of year - the clocks going forward mean evenings are light and long, and I long for warmth and fresh air. It’s time to spruce up the garden and get things ready for outdoor living. I have my eye on a few accessories for picnicking and parties, as well as eating outside and just a bit of lazing around in the sun (in feline fashion).
So, I’m after some outdoor furniture - a table and chairs, a rug, a deckchair or two, plus lighting and pots and pots full of pretty sweet peas, geraniums, and lavender. Add a blanket and candles for when the sun goes down (sundowners are always a good idea), and I’ll be set for summer. Here’s what’s on my wishlist.
1. Tolix style dining chair, Lakeland Furniture
2. Alaska picnic blanket, Urbanara
3. Wooden deckchair, Tesco
4. Fiesta string lights, Cox and Cox
5. Vindalso trolley, IKEA
6. Fluted zinc planters, Cox and Cox
7. Folding bistro table, Tesco (as above)
8. Natural picnic basket, Habitat
9. Nipprig sofa, IKEA
10. Montana ceramic plant pot, Habitat
11. Sundero lounger, IKEA
12. Attica outdoor rug, Habitat
Head over to Pinterest for a glimpse of my dream garden in this Outdoor living board.
This is the third in my trio of seasonal Easter posts. Read the first and second here.